Hi everyone,
I am looking to build a dashboard in Jira using the available templates.
My goal is to create a clear and concise dashboard that can be projected on a live screen for my team. I need to track the following metrics:
1. Number of open tickets for the day
2. Number of tickets resolved
3. Number of tickets moved to WIP
4. Number of tickets moved to On Hold
5. Number of tickets canceled
So far, I have created a few dashboards using the available information, but I want to refine them to be more precise and user-friendly. Could anyone guide me on how to achieve this?
Specifically, I would appreciate advice on:
*Choosing the right gadgets and widgets for these metrics
*Configuring filters and JQL queries to accurately capture the data
*Tips for layout and design to make the dashboard easily readable at a glance.
Any best practices or experiences you can share for building effective Jira dashboards
Thank you in advance for your help!