I want to link a main issue with other issues based on their keys that users mention in a text field on the main issue.
1. I run a match on the field. According to the documentation, this results in an iterable collection.
2. I set up advanced branching on the collection which has been split based on comma delimiters as seen in this comment.
3. In the branch, I send out a web request to create an issue link according to Jira Cloud REST API v3 with the following payload:
{ "inwardIssue": { "key": {{issue.key}} }, "outwardIssue": { "key": {{collectionKey}} }, "type": { "name": "Relates to" } }The web request will work for the very first collection key. The subsequent requests fail and trigger a 404 error: "issue does not exist or you do not have permission to see it."
I've placed logging throughout the process, and all output appears to be correct so far. If I test with the same issues but each individually, there is no problem.
I thought it may be an issue of concurrency (?) so I've tried the delay setting, but that did not affect the failed outcome.