Hi There,
I have an automation rule that creates Epics and Tasks within the Epics in a project, and also does some other stuff. It's quite good and saving our project manager lot's of work. It results in a nicely structured project setup in Jira:

Now since there are quite some tasks to be setup in our projects, and I also need to create and use some smart values in this rule, I am nearing the 65 components that are allowed per rule.

So I heard about splitting automation rules, and that makes sense. This rule is triggered manually. If splitted in multiple parts, how can I have this rule triggered so the parts run in the correct sequence? I did not find a Trigger Rule action that can be used in a component.
Thus my question: how can one manually started automate rule trigger the next one in a last action component, or in any other way.
Thank you for your insights and suggestions!
Summer is coming 🌞