Good morning guys,
I would like to know if you know a way to hire JIRA's native automation licenses just to have more possibility of execution without having to change my plan to a more expensive version of JIRA
Hi @Lucca Fernandes
Short answer: I do not believe that is possible, although many have asked that question.
Please look here to learn about usage calculations and limits: https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/how-is-my-usage-calculated/#What-are-my-usage-limits
And so to get more automation execution "usage", one would need to:
Kind regards,Bill
Actually, there is no such thing as only an "automation upgrade". You always have to upgrade the entire plan in order to expand the automation limits.
Hope this helps!
Thanks Bro!
@Lucca Fernandes Glad I could help! Please consider accepting the answers that helped you, maybe they are helpful for others as well. Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.