I'm in the process of setting up an automation rule that will be triggered when a comment is the primary action. To give a clearer picture, I aim to create an automation that will, upon the creation of a comment, consider the author of the comment, the status of the issue, a specific text within the comment, and the date when the comment was created (emphasizing the creation date as opposed to updates). Following these criteria, I intend to assign a user and modify other fields in the issue.
Here's an example scenario: If a comment is created between "2024-06-10T00:00:00" and "2024-06-15T00:00:00", is authored by User1, contains the phrase "migrate it", and the issue's status is In Progress, then I want to assign that issue to UserX.
When selecting the condition type, I noticed the option to use "{{smart values}} conditions. The benefit of using smart values is that I can access:
- {{triggerIssue.comments.created}}
- {{triggerIssue.comments.body}}
- {{triggerIssue.comments.author.displayName}}
- {{triggerIssue.status.name}}


I have tried various options for the values in the first and second positions, but my query is still not working bc the conditions are not matched.