I need the approvers to receive an email notification whenever they are assigned in the Release Version page in Jira Software project.
I tried the automation suggested in a previous post, with no luck.
Please advise,
Hi, @forabi. Can you tell us which post and what Automation rules you tried to emulate? Can you share a screenshot of the rules you've built so far?
The more details you share, the more likely it is you will get a helpful answer.
Best,
-dave
This is the automation that was mentioned and accepted previously.
Hi @forabi
I do not believe that is possible yet: the Version Updated trigger for automation rules does not detect when there are changes to the version approvers. This is likely because there appear to be no REST API functions to access those fields yet.
Here is the suggestion to add that specific capability: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-25882
And here are the other related suggestions for the newer content for version management:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/AUTO-1131https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-25924https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-24212
Kind regards,Bill
@Bill Sheboy Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.