I am trying to create an Automation that says:When linked issue is created, automatically add this data point to linked issue.
I've tried it a few different ways and can't get it to work.
Hi Jeremy,Can you please share the rule that you tried working on to see where the problem is?And maybe a screenshot of the audit log showing the error you encountered if any.Thanks,Hala
Hi Jeremy,
I assume your problem is that the CX field is not getting updated as you like. Is that correct? Are you copying the value from the trigger issue? Can you share a screenshot of the details of the edit issue action for that field?
Hey Josh,
The data point isn't set on the "parent issue". I am just trying to add it to the linked issue.
Please show the details of the edit issue action.
Thanks, Jeremy. Can you also send a screenshot of the audit log showing an example of a rule execution? Are you getting any errors?Does the CX field exist on both issues?
The Audit log only shows creating the issue. The CX field does exist on both
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.