Hey folks,
I'm working on trying to find a way to see all of my open tickets in JSM and tie them to open linked issues and calculate things like lead and cycle times.
For example, if I have a JSM ticket open and it's aging, I'd like to know what the hold-up (or hold-ups for multiple tickets) is and be able to identify how long those hold-ups have been an issue.
My current thought is to extract all of my JSM tickets into Excel (done, shows me age and last update values of the JSM ticket). I can even show the various linked issues, but I cannot see age of those linked issues.
My next step was to pull a list of all of the linked issues and get things like created date, updated date, and resolution date--but JQL doesn't seem to have an easy list from which to pick.
Just curious if anyone else has run into something like this and found an acceptable resolution. Ultimately, customers don't care why an issue is aging (nor do I blame them) but I'd like to know so that I can better work through achievement of SLAs, etc.
Thanks all!
-Chris