Hi everyone,
I have set up a basic automation that clones certain issues (based on components) on the 1st of each month. However I have ran into two issues.
Right now the automation changes the issue summary, adding the first three letters of the current month to the issue summary (see attached picture). However, I need to add the past month and not the current one. Maybe you guys can help me out on how the smart value should look for this to happen.
The second issue is that if for example, a ticket called "Test 123" gets cloned by the automation on the 1st of next month the new issue wil be called "Test 123 Jun", However, if the same automation goes off again the month after, won't the title look like this "Test 123 Jun Jul". Is there a way to prevent this from happening? For the newly cloned ticket I want only the original issue summary with the first three letters MMM from the past month in it.
As always, thanks everybody in advance for having a look at my questions!
