Hi
I have many user stories with several links (let's say, LA, LB, LC, where link types are all different), If I clone a US-1, the new cloned US-2 has exactly the same links ( LA-1, LB-1 , LC-1) , and the linked issues are linked to both USs, the original and the new one, US-1 and US-2
(My goal is that in the end, US-1 will be linked lo LA-1, and US-2 will e linked to LB-1 and LC-1)
I want to do that in bulk for many US at once, hence, I wrote an automation, when I set a specific value for a label, then the issue is cloned. When I set the value for the label, the new User Story it not linked to the other issues, nor vice-versa., all the 3 Lx-1 are still linked only to US-1
I need either
- At least: All the issues to be linked to both User Stories (so then I can remove manually the ones I don't need from each US)
- Optimal: at cloning time, to change LB-1 from US-1 to US-2, and LC-1 from, keeping of course the link types
Any clue how to make it happen, please?
Thanks a lot in advance!