Hi I am admin for our account and we have a subset of our users who are unable to receive email notification
Hi Titton - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Let's try to get someone from Atlassian to come help you with this.
the first question they are going to ask:
Are the users NOT getting emails have emails going to a different domain? If so, that domain may believe it is spam and not sending it to the users.
As a test I would add a user that isn't getting notifications and one that is to the watcher list and do something like a comment or minor editing update that would generate an email and verify they did or did not receive the email.
I did try sending some test mails and the user is not receiving them. They were receiving it previously, but stopped receiving them later. I'm receiving the email and our email ids are in the same domain.I believe they might be blacklisted, but I didn't find any way to clear them.
Hi @Titton Thomas
I am not seeing any clear bounce messages from users on your site. I did notice that all the products on your site appear to be on the Free plans. These plans are restricted by a daily notification limit, so perhaps that might be a factor here.
Alternatively https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-articles/Unblock-user-invites-to-Jira-with-our-new-unsent-invitations/ba-p/2698025 has some details about how Cloud admins can now sometimes unblock a user themselves.
If this doesn't help, could you let me know the specific Atlassian Account ID or email address of one of the users that is unable to receive notifications? Perhaps I can investigate this further with a bit more information here.
Thanks
Andy
Hi Andy,
We have a jira server and we are halfway to cloud. The issue is in the jira server, but the service period for it has expired. I'm just trying fix few issues before we upgrade to cloud and this is one of them.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.