I created a project for "Maintenance Tasks", which are basically things that need to be done every X days. Using cleaning as an example, garbages need to be emptied daily, floors cleaned weekly, etc.
What I'm hoping to do is create several boards (Daily, Weekly, etc.). Any ticket that's added to the Daily board should be automatically assigned a due date of "now + 1 day". As soon as someone closes that ticket, it should be re-added to the same board, with a "now + 1 day" due date.
I don't want to just create a new "Clean floors" ticket on a schedule, I want it to be based on when the previous "clean floors" ticket was closed. That way, if we're late on the previous ticket, the new one still gets created with a 1 week due date.
If there's a better way to handle these types of recurring tasks in Jira, I'm happy to hear suggestions! Thanks