I have a problem closed , I want all tickets related to this problem being resolved .
Hi @Soukaina IBALINE , welcome to the Community.
it sounds like you want to automatically resolve any issue linked to an issue when that issue is transitioned to resolved. If so here is a quick example though some tweaking for your specific case is likely needed.
@Soukaina IBALINE
Could you provide more information:
1. By related issues: do you mean only linked issues or child/parent issues or both?
2.do you want to set particular status for related tickets? (Closed, done etc).
1 - Only linked issue
2- Yes, I would like to set the linked tickets to 'Done'.
1 -Can you please like explain the condition . if : some linked issues match .
2- What is the last action ?? how did you did it I couldn't found it in options
Thank you @Stevan Mandić @Jack Brickey , it's working.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.