When I use the issue details field "fix version" to select with version the issue will be part of, the Version page with the included items doesn't update to include this newly added item.
Found my solution here :
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Issues-not-showing-in-Releases-Version-despite-having-a-Fix/qaq-p/1457871
Followed the steps to hide/show the Fix version and Affects version settings. Not sure yet if I will need to re-do this next time I add an issue to a version, but this worked for now.
Although the Hide/Show of "Affects versions" brings issues that were assigned to a release version through the "Fix Version" field in details, future changes are still not updated.
Wish there was a simpler method to make sure all was kept up to date. I use a Kanban board for that project and only the issue detail window is available to assign them to a release version.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.