My users are not able to access Jira.
I am not able to login and create a support ticket.
Anyone else having issues?
Same here.
Confluence, Jira, Atlassian Billing, and the Support website are all affected.
Same. Across JSM as well as Confluence and Administration
Same here! Can't even get through Support submission!
Our system is now working again
I suspect the fix for compass they are rolling out, cuased an issue with back end DB authentication and the GUI. I have email cases turned on, and those are still getting created and automation is running.
issue appears to have been resolved. Multiple users are working as normal
RESOLVED! WHEW
Resolved
Thank you! Joshua for confirming!
same here, but the status page says its operational.
Atlassian Status
Yes me too!
Same issue here as well with Confluence and Jira. Can't seem to raise a Support ticket either.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.