I had this sub-task builder automation rule (On create issue, 3 branches: if issue type equals bug, if issue type equals task, and if issue type equals story) working fine on my company-managed project. When I decided the rule to go global to my other team-managed project, I found out that sub-tasks are not created.
No errors. But also no sub-tasks are created.
When I checked the audit log, I found out that No actions performed, because no condition were met! I thought maybe the bug or story issue type in the other project is different, so I tried to add another bug or story issue types but I found none.
The issue now that I create 2 bugs, bug 1 in project 1 and bug 2 in project 2. Automation sees that bug 1 in project 1 meets the issue type equals bug condition, while the other project sees that the issue type equals bug condition is not met.
Any thoughts?