What can I do if I receive the following message? This is my board: https://roykang.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/~600fab76e3a14d0071cd12ae/pages/15826945
Your Atlassian Cloud site is currently unavailable.Please check Atlassian Status for known problems.If there are no known problems and your page hasn't appeared again in 5-10 minutes then please contact our support team.
Thank you in advance.
Hi @JUWON KANG ,
Free plan or other plans?
Hi @JUWON KANG ! Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
If you haven't accessed your Confluence site in over 120 days, it may have been deactivated.
The guidelines on this are in the following link. https://support.atlassian.com/security-and-access-policies/docs/track-storage-and-move-data-across-products/
free plan
Actually, I haven't opened the page in a long time. Could this be the cause?
I'm afraid you've lost this free site.
You can look through the historical emails and there should be a notification to cancel your subscription. Free plans that are unused for more than 120 days will be closed. Unfortunately, you cannot restore them.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Confluence-resubscribe/qaq-p/1522601
onfluence sites on the Free plan will be deactivated after 120 days of inactivity
I might missed the notification.
Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.