Confluence resubscribe

Michal Vrany November 2, 2020

Hello there,

my confluence on the site michalvrany.atlassian.net was disabled. This site I use mostly for cloud apps development and I would like to test some integrations between jira and confluence.

Thus I want to reopen confluence access. 

I was sent here from atlassian support staff, so I hope I get here some help.

MV

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 4, 2020

Hello Michal,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

I can see that Confluence is currently Suspended on your site.

Can you please go to Cog icon > Billing > Manage subscriptions and check if Confluence is still listed?

If so, to activate the subscription again, please click on "Change" and select the Standard plan. After that, you can click again on Change and select Free.

If it doesn't work, please reach out to our customer advocates on support.atlassian.com/contact. On "What can we help you with?" select "Billing, payments, and pricing.

Regards,
Angélica

Michal Vrany November 4, 2020

Hello Angelica,

I can't adjust subscriptions of Confluence since it's in "Suspended" state and there are no buttons for manipulation, only "contact customer support" link.

I already contacted support in this request https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/35/CA-1154229 (which I can't really read now since someone removed permissions from me).

Last response was beginning with this: "

Hi Michal,

Thanks for getting back to me!

In review of michalvrany.atlassian.net, your account receives exclusive support from our online Atlassian Community."

Due to the change of atlassian policy regarding free plans and 10-user cloud instances.

I can't reactive that confluence myself, this has to be done by atlassian, but I am at a point where 1:1 support tells me I should go to community, Community tells me to go to support.

How many circles should I do to get the confluence back?

There is nothing really precious, but I was doing forge ui development there and overall I don't want to create NEW cloud instance just because I lost confluence.

MV

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 5, 2020

Thank you for the details, Michal. They are right when it comes to technical support, but since your issue is related to product activation, subscription, billing, the right place would be the ticket with our Customer advocates., but I'll do my best here to help you. 

I deactivated Confluence on my site to check if I would have the option to reactivate and it's possible.

Please, go to Cog icon > User management > Discover applications.

On this page, check if Confluence has the option to Reactivate.

Screen Shot 2020-11-05 at 10.06.25 1.png

Please, give it a try and let us know how it goes.

Michal Vrany November 10, 2020

Hello Angelica,

sorry for late response, I didn't get your reply as notification in email (weird).

Sadly my billing (and discover applications) looks completely different, Confluence looks like this in manage subscriptions page:

image.pngAnd in discover applications there is no confluence available.

MV

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
November 10, 2020

Thank you for sharing it, Michal. 

I reached out to our Customer Advocates and they reactivated Confluence.

I already confirmed on our side and it shows as active.

Please, go to michalvrany.atlassian.net/wiki and check if everything is working as expected.

Also, just to let you know that if there is no activity in 120 days, Confluence will be automatically suspended again. 

Confluence sites on the Free plan will be deactivated after 120 days of inactivity. To prevent your site being deactivated, just log in and view any Confluence page — that’ll count as activity and reset the 120-day clock.

Michal Vrany November 10, 2020

Great news Angelica, I can confirm that the confluence is back, thanks for your help.

MV

Like Angélica Luz likes this
0 votes
Дмитрий Юрин April 25, 2023

My JIRA Account is expired. Our team cannot access to both Jira software and Jira confluence. its break our jobs.

Could you help to tell me How to renew and make auto recurring? 

Its urgent issueю

Please activate our products ASAP and give us feedback asap. 

E-3YP-PZD-8CG-VYR
E-3YA-RHC-RNB-RVT
E-3Y2-XKU-756-D2S
E-3Y2-XPC-JR2-CMA

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS