In Jira, the database picker can use the given input text in another field.I want this value to appear automatically in customFieldId=10200 field
Hi @Detsha
What is customfieldid=10200?
Did you try to do that via automation?
Regards,
Seba
Hİ. @Sebastian Krzewiński Thanks for the feedback.
Let me explain that I have 2 fields. Ibs_kod and customer_name. Ibs_kod is a database picker field. Ibs_kod returns the customer's name to me when the customer writes the code. I want it to write the returned name in customer_name field automatically. customfieldid=10200 is the id of the customer_name field.
Automation works after issue creation. I want it to still be on the create screen
with jira out-of-the-box it is not possible. You can consider to use script runner but I'm not sure if behaviours will solve that.
IMO only solution is to use automation.
OK. But how can I do this with automation? I want the other cell(customer_name) to be automatically filled according to the information in the database when I enter the customer code on the create screen.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.