If I use jira to manage sales cases, how can I display sales by service in a report?
I have created a number of assignments with custom fields, is there a page or something that details how to show the sum of those values in a report?
The problem you are describing is not specific to the CRM use case. If you look at this on an abstract level, then the question can be rephrased as "how to sum custom fields in Jira"?
A few ideas:
Thank you for your response.
Does this mean that custom field totals can't be done out of the box?
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Reports-for-sales-project/qaq-p/1875253
In this answer, you said that it can be done, but is it different from that?
If possible, I would like to know how to do this.
Hello @jira-sales,
I am Marlene, product manager of Quick Filters for Jira Dashboards.
With our app you can sum up any Jira number field with our dashboard gadgets.
If you want to check out Quick Filters for Jira Dashboards without installation, feel free to visit our demo dashboards.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.