Hi everyone,
I am trying to setup an automation that automatically sends an email to the user populated in the 'Approvers' field. However I am encountering 2 issues when trying to test this.
The first one is when selecting "Pending approvers" as the subject in the Send email action, the following error shows up:
Could not send email, the 'To' address field is empty. If you have referenced a field it may be empty. ISM-2224
For testing purposes, I have entered my own individual email address to check if the rest of the automation is working properly. I have received the e-mail for the test ticket that I created which fits the conditions stated in the 'Lookup issues' action.
However, when I try to enter the smart values to state things such as the summary or description of the issue within the email sent, the mail looks like the following.
Any advice on what I am doing wrong and how to fix these issues would be very welcome as I struck a bit of a wall.
Thanks in advance!


