I have a multi select drop down with let's say 10 selections, and we have an automation that runs based on 5 values in this dropdown of 10.
I have an automation that runs fine if 1 of the 5 is selected, or if all 5 are but, if someone only selects between 2 and 4 of these specific values is where it falls down.
My automation currently uses "{{issue.customfield_12890.size()}}" and then a "contains" check which works for "1" or "all" of the values, but it wont work if someone say selects only 1 of them specific 5 values, then 2 of the non specific ones. The automation will still "count" it as 3 values.
How do I make it only look for these 5 values.
I did try having an automation that would increase a number field by 1 in the background for each of these 5 specific values, but I couldnt get the automation to then perform an action based on the number in that field.
So a solution to either one would be great.