Hello Team,
I am working on an automation and I needed some help. I will try to explain the use case for it to be simpler.
- An issue (issuetype milestone) is created automatically via an automation when a version is created. The version's name is copied in the issue's summary and the dates (start & release date) are also copied in a custom field respectively. This is working fine.

- When a version is added to an issue (issuetype initiative), I have to link the milestone (which corresponds to this version) with the initiative. For e.g if a fixversion with the name 'Go live' was created, a corrresponding milestone was creating with the name 'Go live'. When I add the fix version 'Go live' on my initiative, this initiative must be linked with the milestone Go live.

I have attached both automations. For the second point, I have tried building something but nothing is happening with no error.
Can you please help?
Thanks.