Hi
1. We have an issue in my organization where users(managed accounts) are occasionally creating(accidentally) new products using the same managed account(company domain email) with out even realizing that such things have happened by them, which makes it difficult for me to find out the the user, whenever I receive a mail from Atlassian saying that "1 new product created outside the organization". Unless I know the user I can't become the org admin for that site/product and delete it. To know that user I have to take "Atlassian Access" product(costly).
For now I only have an option of accessing the systems of every user and typing in admin.atlassian.com. If that user is the one who created new Discovered product it will redirect to that admin page else it will ask to create a new Product.
Is there any other better option to find out those users?
2.Do I have to check with all the managed account users or can I exclude inactive users?
Thanks,
Mahanth Prudhvi P