I need to create a story only if the Fixed version release date is 16 days from the day the rule is run on. There are numerous other checks, but those all work. this is where my rule stops every time, no mater how many different ways I phrase it. Right now I am trying
Field* (required) → Fix version Start Date
Condition* (required) → equals
Timeframe → 14 Days From now
This condition will check that the Fix version Start Date field equals 16 days from the time that the rule is run.
Then I run a second
Field* (required) → Fix version Release Date
Condition* (required) → equals
Timeframe → 16 Days From now
This condition will check that the Fix version Release Date field is after 14 days from the time that the rule is run.
to basically ask it to find any Epics with a fixed version release date that is 16 days from today. It stops every time with The following issues did not match the condition, even though they do.
I have tried a dozen different JQL queries or smart value combinations, I just can't get this condition to work and this is the defining condition of the whole rule.