I have a project that utilizes several different forms to create the same issue type in my project, I am currently utilizing a field that only appears on a unique form to parse the issues out and use in automations. Is there any kind of metadata that is associated with an issue that can tell you which form it came from. Can I maybe customize the tag that is given to an issue based on the form (e.g. all form submissions get a "business-form" tag).
I cannot create new fields and make them required for each form, because I do not want each field to appear on all the forms, I am aiming to have about 5 forms that create the same issue type, but all contain different fields.
This might not exist as a feature, but I want to potentially submit this as a feature request if there are no solutions!