Preciso que todo mês as mesmas tarefas sejam abertas, porem para clientes distintos. Como posso realizar essa configuração? Por automação?
Olá @Vinícius Loesch - Optimum Tecnologia ,
Bem-vindo à comunidade Atlassian.
Isso pode ser conseguido com uma regra de automação.
https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/jira-cloud-automation/
Você poderia usar um gatilho agendado para executar a regra mensalmente.
Na regra, você pode usar várias ações Criar problema para criar cada problema para cada cliente.
---
Hello,
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
That can be accomplished with an Automation Rule.
You could use a Scheduled trigger to run the rule monthly.
In the rule you can use multiple Create Issue actions to create each issue for each client.
How do I create monthly recurring tasks? I need the same tasks to be opened every month, but for different clients. How can I perform this configuration? Why automation?
How do I create monthly recurring tasks?
I need the same tasks to be opened every month, but for different clients. How can I perform this configuration? Why automation?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.