Hi all,
I am going to complete all the standard free courses on Atlassian University Learning paths (or at least the useful ones for my project and my team), and I am wondering what certification could be more useful or better tailored for me.
I am a Management Engineer, and I work as a Scrum Master with a team that uses Jira Software and Confluence for managing an Agile project.
I am really interested in topics like the setup of the project on Jira, setup of a Confluence space, Automations and Workflow definition, integration of Jira with different Apps for boost the team or improve the various meeting (for example make Retrospective using Miro with Jira).
I'm not really interested in Work Management and Service management, because my team is focused on the development of a new software solution; our team fix bugs, realize new features and maintains the software. (We manage the PLM system of our client).
I already read this article: Earn an Atlassian Certification to Advance your Ca... - Atlassian Community , it's very useful, but I'm not 100% sure about how to proceed.
I spotted these three courses that I think could be useful and intresting for my role:
- Atlassian Certified Associate - Jira Software Board Configuration
- Atlassian Certified Associate - Jira Software Essentials Certification
- Managing Jira Projects for Cloud Certification
What do you think? Do you suggest one of these courses/certifications or maybe I missed the one that could be the best for me?
Thanks a lot everyone,
Ferdinando