I am looking to create an automation where:
How do I handle the condition part?
Hi @yanivlt
you can access the new version (if the creation is the trigger) with smart values.
For version, you can use:
{{versions.name}} - Returns the name of the affects version
{{versions.description}} - Returns the description of the affects version.
{{versions.archived}} - Returns true if the affects version is archived, and false if not.
{{versions.released}} - Returns true if the affects version is released, and false if not.
{{versions.releaseDate}} - Returns the affects version's release date. Can be combined with other date and time
See Automation smart values - issues | Cloud automation Cloud | Atlassian Support for more info.
For your case it should look something like this:
Thanks, tried it but not working.
Suggestions
The smart value is wrong.
It needs to be version without the "s" -> {{version.description}}
The reference is from the Issue section, so for when you access the fix version of an issue. It's a bit confusing.
I tested that on my site and it definitely works.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.