We would like to understand if it is possible to trigger an automation by using the status on a workflow scheme. If so is there any documentation, video to learn how to do this?
HI @juan.aguilar welcome to the community. Yes, I'm no Automation expert, but I would believe you can use a status change to trigger an Automation. You will trigger on 'Issue Changed' to trigger the automation and then you could use the "If" with a 'Field Condition' and use your Status that you want to trigger it.
Hope that helps.
Hi @juan.aguilar,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Yes, it is possible and as @Dan Breyen mentioned this can be triggered on issue changed, but I would recommend using Issue transitioned instead since you can then make it more granular. Here is a good resource to get started with automation.
Yes it is possible.
But if possible do it on transition, else you can make it at Automation.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.