Hey everyone i was wondering if anyone can assist me with an issue.
We have two teams who are working on the same project. One team uses team-managed and the other team uses company-managed. We havent changed anything from default tickets (tasks, stories etc) minus one were it is called release deployment. I have changed a few of the columns but i am not sure
I am trying to create an automation where if something on company-managed is created under an parent (epic) it will be cloned onto the team-managed project using this logic below. This is coming from company-managed board.


I currently have a testing project (our old board) that is company-managed but every time i create it i get this error: " Can not create issue in project/issue type 10112/10014" I aint sure what this means at all because i aint getting enough info to understand what this means.

Any help would be grateful. I aint the biggest Jira expert so i will need info on how find things if you require additional info.