Hi Community
I keep exploring Plans and Goals, and another pretty logical piece seems to be missing.
In the list view of Timeline, I can see the status of an Epic alongside its Start and end dates, but I would be super happy to see the progress bar for Child issues.
Progress in days is kind of useless for us, as we don't use estimates, and I want to focus on work done first not in days (for days Start date and Due date are perfect)
So far, I haven't found a way to achieve this.
picture 1: where I would like to see the progress bar

Picture 2, the progress bar that I am missing

I would appreciate any hints, as overall, the Goals and Plans look very promising, but these "little missing things" are killing all the positive effects (especially because we will need to switch to Premium, which will require a budget, and it is hard to get when we have such apparent things missing)