I'm new to the Welcome Center and would appreciate hearing how others progress through learning about the community and connecting to others.
@Natalie Beiler Welcome to the group!
@Natalie Beiler I just read your bio. I applaud you on your professional career growth. 🎉
@Mary Agueros Thank you. I sure could share some stories. It's been quite the journey.
Hi @Natalie Beiler - we're so happy to have you here! I think to start, a good group for you to join would be the Research & Healthcare industry group, and also possibly the Confluence, Jira & Opsgenie product groups, since those are what you've been working with.
Depending on your role at your company with these Atlassian products, there might be other groups that would be a good fit for you, too (for example, Jira Cloud Admins or the Teamwork Lab).
In terms of learning about our community, I recommend you check out this page which takes you through lots of different resources to help get you started.
Thanks for introducing yourself and welcome!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.