So I've been trying to tinker with running scripts through JEC, but I can't find anything at all about how to use JIRA data as a parameter for my scripts.
Yes, I can send the data to JEC as a key-value pair.
But how in the name of $deity do I use those key-value pairs in JEC to forward them as parameters to my script? I know it's something in "args", but I've no idea what the correct "grammar" is, and as usual, the example provided by Atlassian is lackluster.
The video Atlassian provided explaining this feature (in What's New in Jira Service Management - April 2024 (atlassian.com)) also comes short, showing how I can set up the key-value pair, but not how to configure my JEC JSONs to use those values.
Has anyone managed to get this working, and could shed some light on this?
Thanks in advance for your time.