In our Service Management project, we could change the assignments in the queues. We did not make any changes to the permission. What could be the reason for this? Can you support?
Hi @677581d7-1ab7-440c-95da-4827071caa1a
The Assignee change is working at my end when I view a Queue's tickets.
Perhaps you can share a screenshot or image for reference, that may help us identify the behavior that you're facing.
Sure. We can enter the ticket and make assignee changes, but it does not allow us to make changes assignee in the queues.
From the image that you've shown, the feature should be available,
Have you tried performing this action in a different browser perhaps?
Also seems that you've selected the user profile when trying to set the assignment, this maybe a silly suggestion but can you try to click a little more to the right on the text and see if any drop down is made available?
Hi Jehan. Thank you reply. I resolved this problem. I solved it when I added "Assignee" to the screen.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.