Hello,
Since I can't have two workflows in a business project, I am going to recreate the board that I need to have multiple workflows as a software project.
I have already seen that I can't copy the project settings from a business project to software project. I can just update the schemes and add the workflows I need myself.
Few questions:
1. Is there any to keep the ticket numbers. I was thinking that maybe if I just create and delete the numbers that no longer exist, that will do it. SO basically starting at ticket XXX-39. I am hoping there is a cleaner way to keep the ticket numbers?
2. I should be able to after I move the tickets to the new project, delete the old project and then change the ticket key back to the old one
- as you can see, I am trying to make this change not noticable to users.
3. Lastly, if I move tickets from one project to another, will any links still work (as I assume that Jira would know that that old link now relates to the new ticket number, but we all know what happens when you make assumptions).
Thank you for all your help