Hi all,
we played with the permissions and then the Kanban Board was gone. No clue how to roll back...
Could you please help me getting it back? Thanks a lot!!
Hi @daniel_froehling and welcome,
based on the provided screenshoot it seems that you are on a Service Management project. Boards can be managed in a JIRA Software project.
Hope this clarifies,
Fabio
Hi Fabio, thanks for quick answer.
I had a board before in this Service Management Project but now it's gone
Hi Daniel - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
A project administrator might have turned that function off - you should check with them. Or check with others on the project to see if they can see the board.
Hi John, thank you.
Do I have any possibility to do this by my own since I am project admin?
Do you have a step-by-step explanation for that?
Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.