Good morning all!
I know that the interface is not that new. But everyone has noticed that The jira service management customers are not longer a section in the menu, now it is all included under user section.
While adding a user to a project, I found out that is duplicated (one of the accounts is from customer and the other is for jira software.

When I got this kind of duplicated, in the old view, I navigated to jira service managemnt customer section and migrate the account into a jira account.
Now since we do not have that section, I do not find where I can do that..
In the user administration section although I search for customers it is only showin the user with green icon.
How can I migrate the user with the gray icon into jira user? or how can I delete that one in order to not find this kind of customers
Thanks in advance
Ro