I'm having some issues with an automation that uses chron logic.
My JQL query is as follows:
project = (my project)AND issuetype in (issue types my team uses) AND status = "In Progress" AND NOT status changed AFTER 3 days.
When I run it with the correct project name and issue types, it returns 3 values. So I know the query works.
However, I am unsure of the correct Chron Expression for what I'm trying to do.
- I want to the automation to check the jql query conditions every Tuesday-Friday at 17:00 hr.
- I then want it to move the items that have been stuck in in progress for 3 days, and add a label of "Stuck".
- I then want it to move those items to "Blocked" status.
For the chron logic, I think it should be something like: 0 0 17 ? * TUE-FRI
Can anyone help troubleshoot? (See automation below)
