When I migrate issues from Jira Software to
Jira Service Management , the messages with words - Internal note and thay not shows in portal. I make migration with Elements Copy And Sync . How to make the messages visible in portal?
Hi @Kamil Askerov , I performed similar action which I described in the post in the link below. While not a migration from JSW, the limitations are the same where the comment visibility is concerned. Ultimately I had to use the API to change comment to be public.
Freshdesk-to-Jira-Migration-Importing-comments
Here are two other posts outlining how people dealt with the issue.
Service-Desk-comment-visibility-on-JSON-import
Jira-Service-Desk-Scriptrunner-change-collaborator-comment-to-external
@Jack Brickey thank you. Dosnt understand how to start and what to do. F e for 1 issue - how to Internal note make external , visible in portal? To much information for little (my opinion) problem.
Hi @Kamil Askerov , There is not a simple solution to this I am afraid. For this reason, it might be best if you contacted your administrator to see if they can assist.
Hi @Kamil Askerov
I'm Luka from codefortynine.
If you are willing to use a third-party app, you could try our Deep Clone for Jira.
When configuring your clone in Deep Clone, you can check Comments under Clone additional fields to clone comments.
Deep Clone will clone comments in Jira Software Projects as public comments in Jira Service Management.
Read here for more information.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.