I have Jira Software Project-A and JSM Project-B.
When a comment is added to the ticket in Project-B with link `causes` to ticket in Project-A, then the same comment body should be posted to the ticket in Project-A and Project-B.

1. I've created an automation with projects scope: Project-A, Project-B.
2. Trigger: Rule is triggered on all comments
3. If smart value compare: check if the author is who we expect to copy their comment only: {{issue.comments.last.author.displayName}} = DisplayName
4. Advanced Branch: For Linked Issues with `ca
uses` relationship
5. Comment on issue: add the comment of the trigger issue {{triggerIssue.comment.last.body}}
When I run the rule the IF statement correctly catches the latest user as `PAXAFE Automation` and moves on to branching, but finds no issues.
The ticket from Project-A is triggering the automation, and it does have a issue linked from Project-B with `causes` relationship type.
I've also tried removing the filter for linking type and set to `All Links` but still it is not successful.
No matter what I do the smart branching does not recognize there are any linked issues and skips that section of the automation entirely. How do I fix this?
