Hi!
I'm looking for way to hide my columns without deleting the actual status in a Team Managed Project.
Thank you !
Hello @Nataliya Siryachenko
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Is this for a Business/Work Management project, Software project, or Service project?
You can "hide" columns/statuses from boards for a Software project by moving the status values to the Unmapped Statuses area of the board configuration. However that will remove from the display all issues assigned to that Status both on the board and in the Backlog (if you use the Backlog screen).
Hi Nataliya,
No, you can't hide columns in a Team-managed project.
You can create a second board where you can do that if you like. See this article on how to do that if you are interested.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Agile-articles/Creating-a-Second-Agile-Board-for-Team-Managed-or-JIra-Work/ba-p/2115018
Give it a Like if it helps you out. ;-)
Hi Trudy! Thank you!
Sorry, just saw your answer.
It is a software managed project and unfortunately I still need those tasks to have a status. for now what I have seen is that there is no other way to hide but to unassign.
Hi John! Thank you! I will check this out!
You are welcome.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.