Hi Community,
I am wondering if there is an endpoint to get the list of products you have on your Domain, There is an export csv function already but I wanted to make an automation for a quarterly audit and wanted to get this list dynamically.
@Lawrence Wong -
Welcome to the community. Here is a posting on REST APIs question on Atlassian Discovery (see link below) addressed or guide you based on Atlassian Team response -
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Product-Discovery/Product-Discovery-APIs/td-p/2523303
Hope this helps.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Technology Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
Hi Joseph!
Thanks for the reply, unless I am wrong, the post you mentioned is for get JPD like getting JPD Projects using the current cloud rest API. My list is not JPD but rather a list of all the instances of Atlassian Product currently on our domain.
Let me know if that is the same.
Thanks
Are you using a third party add-on to access the UI in your ask? Please advise.
Best, Joseph
Hi @Joseph Chung Yin ,
No I am not I am getting the list on Atlassian Admin > Security > Discovered Products
regards,Lawrence
Did anyone manage to get the Rest API for this?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.