I've got 2 projects (we'll say ABC and XYZ for ease) and am creating a rule to clone an issue from one to the other.
They have different components.
I have a rule in ABC that is triggered manually and prompts for user input. The desire is for a user input dropdown selection of XYZ project components.
I have already looked for ways to populate that dynamically with XYZ components and gave up on that. Instead I have an option in that dropdown for each component in XYZ that I explicitly created on the rule.
So in this case, my XYZ project has the following components (comp1,comp2,comp3). my rule in ABC has user input prompt "add component" that has the options comp1,comp2,comp3 and the name is RemoteComponent
My rule in ABC does a clone issue into XYZ and I have setting for Component field with a value of {{userInputs.RemoteComponent}}.
After that my rule makes a comment on the ABC issue.
When I run this action, I get an error on clone while parsing additional fields for invalid JSON.
Is it possible to set a component with a smart value?