Hello,
I am trying to create an automated mail that sends some information daily to people.
The data is defect statistics.
The first step is using issue lookup to get the list I want.
I then assign it to a lookup table, the idea is that I need multiple sets of data in one email. Think of issues created that day and issues closed for example. In practice, the queries are a bit more complicated.
Now this works fine and gives me the full list when I send it like this
{{#created.get("created1")}}
* {{key}} - {{summary}}
{{/}}
To add more I thought to use Lookup issues again and assign the result to a variable. And then add the variable to my lookup table.
Which then looks like this
First data set
{{#created.get("created1")}}
* {{key}} - {{summary}}
{{/}}
Second data set
{{#created.get("created2")}}
* {{key}} - {{summary}}
{{/}}
The problem is I tried it with the same data and the {{lookupIssues}} one does correctly show all result from the query but the one based on the variable does only show one entry.
So how do I get both to show the full list?
Thank you all very much for your time and help.

