Hello fellow Atlassian users and admins! I had a request from one of my team leads to automate an email for one of their boards so that stake holders can be notified of QA activity on a card ever so many days.
My issue is that I when I test the blow automation, It sends me 4 emails all with the same list, I only want it to send the end user 1 email with only their issue data. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks for the help in advance!
I have:
When: Scheduled, every 2 days.
Then: Look up issues
JQL: project = DA and status = QA and statusCategoryChangedDate > 1 and cf[10601] is not empty
Advanced branching:
smart value {{lookupIssues.stakeholder.distinct}}
Variable name: DStake
Then: Look up Issues:
JQL: project = DA and status = QA and statusCategoryChangedDate > 1 and cf[10601] = {{DStake}}
AND: Send Email
DSTAKE.emailAddress
Hi {{stakeholder}},
Here is the list of issues that have you as the stakeholder:
{{#lookupIssues}}
- Issue Key: {{key}}
- Summary: {{summary}}
- Status: {{status.name}}
{{/lookupIssues}}
Best regards,
Admin
