Hello Atlassian Community!
Need your suggestion on building sprint reports. So basically we run sprints based on teams and every team has a separate sprint board that pulls issues from the same projects using a filter. I am less than a year old and many processes have long been setup before I joined in although I was the one who introduced the multi-project sprint board because that was a need at the time as we had to roll out sprints within the DevOps. So now I want to create Confluence reports based on those sprints and I don't know how. My Confluence skill set is of a basic level but I can learn quickly.
I want the report to pull issues from a sprint with estimates and actuals from Tempo which I can later look into to compare. Also I want to track scope creep and change. So any suggestions, tips and links are most welcomed. TIA
Regards,
Ayesha