Hi all, I need to update the JSM Project email to a new one, but unfortunately I'd like to keep the old one for a little while in the interim while users get used to the new one. But it looks like I can only have one?
So I tried forwarding the original email to the new one, which sort of works but the issue I'm having are:
- The original email is coming through as a request participant. I assume I can remove it with automation? But I do have an automated comment on issue created automation so I assume I have to do it before that so its not great to start changing things.
- The new email has some header text added in by the system, I was hoping maybe the email handler can strip it out in some way?
It did get me thinking though, I imagine 2 emails must be a common use-case. So I wonder if I'm missing something?
Cheers!