I am trying to set it where Priority is automatically assigned to tickets. However, I my automation keeps failing and tickets are getting assigned as "Critical" Priority. I've tried it two different ways. I'll show both. This is my first rule: 
This is the corresponding workflow:

and This is the audit log error messages:

The second way I tried was by using JQL and that doesn't seem to be getting me anywhere either. here is the rule for that (its long, so this is just a portion):

The workflow for this one is the same as the first workflow provided.
This is the audit log error i am getting for this one:

It seems that no matter which way I try, my rule fails and the ticket is not properly prioritized. I did follow this thread for "Best practices for automatically prioritizing requests": https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/create-an-automation-rule-to-prioritize-your-service-desks-incident/
If anyone has any guidance on how I can correct either of the rules to work, I would appreciate it.