Hello everyone,
I want to build a Confluence table in which I have the following 2 main columns:
- Jira issue
- Confluence pages in which the Jira issue is mentioned on
Does anyone know if this is possible by combining any set of plugins and macros?
For more context:
- I have a custom issue type on Jira which is called "requirement"
- The requirement issues are listed in several Confluence pages. This creates a link / mention between the Jira issues and the Confluence pages
- I want to have a table that essentially enables me to see, for each Jira issue, in which Confluence pages (with a URL preferably) it is mentioned.
Perhaps its is a combination of using the REST API / ScriptRunner / any data sourcing plugin together with Table Filter, Charts & Spreadsheets for Confluence, but I really don't know.
Does anyone have a clue?
Many thanks!